Looking for something savoring dish to start your day? Are you bored of the same old way of your fried rice recipe? Then why not try this adobo fried rice recipe we have for you. Surely you will make this recipe again and again. Aside from cooked rice, this dish is made flavorful using other ingredients like cooking oil, annatto seeds, lemongrass, ginger, chicken breast, vinegar, calamansi juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Knorr all-in-one meaty seasoning. A really mouthwatering dish perfect for breakfast. Now you don’t have to worry if you have many spare cooked rice from last night’s dinner or party. You can turn it into a new dish using this easy to follow recipe. Now you can have this meaty, silky and made even more tastier adobo fried rice that is also perfect to serve with fried rice but a plain cooked rice can do. Add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 10 pcs annatto seeds
- 1 tsp lemongrass, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, sliced
- 1 cup chicken breast, diced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 1 pack Knorr All-in-One + Meaty Seasoning
- Heat oil in a pan then add annatto seeds. Stir for a few seconds until color is extracted then remove from the oil.
- Saute lemongrass, ginger, and chicken breast for 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and let this simmer. Add soy sauce and sugar then simmer for another minute.
- Add cooked rice and Knorr All-in-One + Meaty Seasoning. Mix well until sauce is evenly distributed. Serve hot.