Feel bored of your same old recipe of adobo, however you still crave its flavor? Well, if you are looking for something refreshing new way to cook adobo, try this adobong baboy na tuyo recipe. This is made flavorful using ingredients such as garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, peppercorn, and white sugar. This is different from the usual adobo you might be cooking. Enjoy this savoring meaty taste cooked by simmering until the pork becomes tender and the fat starts to render its oil making it fry using its own grease. Perfect to serve with fried rice even on those running out of time moments as this recipe is so easy to prepare. A great way to start every day! Indulge yourself to this meaty and full of flavor out of the same old way of adobo. Surely, the tender lean meat would satisfy your taste buds along with its sweet and yet salty flavor. You now have your delicious pork dish. So you can save this recipe for your next to cook during those fast breaks and even for packed lunch for office or school. Just prepare the ingredients beforehand for more convenience. Preparing this dish will surely make your dinning delightful, your family and love ones will love it. Enjoy eating!
- 1.5 kg of pork liempo, cut into square
- 3 tbsp. of minced garlic
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 pcs. bay leaf
- 1 tbsp. ground peppercorn
- ½ tsp. of white sugar (optional)
- Wash pork, drain and marinate with soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and ground peppercorn for 1 hour.
- Add water and bay leaf, bring to boil to simmer until fat start to render its own oil, fry using its own oil or add cooking oil if needed.
- Add sugar and salt to taste.
- Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo is best served with fried rice.