The Filipino cuisine contains lots of different ways on how to prepare food. Starting from the raw ingredients up to the way it is cooked, it is really a native pride as it reflects our culture. Including this is Pinoy processed food that we have. One good example of it is this bagoong that is used in this recipe. Satisfy your crave to it by simple following this easy recipe of binagoongan crispy pata. This dish is a great choice, especially if you are looking for crispy pata recipe and you are bored to the same old dish you had. The crispy pata is made tastier using ingredients like garlic, onions, tomatoes, spring onions, brown sugar, chili, and seasoned by salt and pepper. So you can save this recipe for your next to cook during those fast breaks and even for packed lunch for office or school. Just prepare the ingredients beforehand for more convenience. Preparing this dish will surely make your dinning delightful, your family and love ones will love it.
- 1 pc pork pata
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 big onions, minced
- 1 cup bagoong alamang (shrimp paste)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- 5 tbsps brown sugar
- 4 red chillies
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- In a stock pot, pour the water and put the pork pata.
- Add one piece onion, salt and pepper.
- Boil the pork until meat is tender. Drain.
- In a separate pan, deep fry the pork until brown then set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, red chili and tomato.
- Add bagoong alamang and brown sugar.
- Saute for a few minutes.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the crispy pata and pour the binagoongan sauce.
- Sprinkle with spring onions on top.