Are you looking for healthy and yet delicious dish? Well, your search is over as we have here broccoli and mushroom in oyster sauce recipe for you. This dish will take you out from being stuck to those steamed dishes you usually eat while watching your diet. Aside from using broccoli, mushroom and oyster sauce, this dish is flavored using ingredients like garlic, chicken stock, chili flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy its rich in flavor and meaty taste using broccoli and mushroom. Plus, these main ingredients is very healthy as it contains lots of nutrients and vitamins needed for a sound body. In addition, this dish holds only minimal amount of carbohydrates that commonly causes extra weight when not burned. A perfect recipe for those who are having a balanced and healthy diet. Though this dish is also great to serve with cooked rice as side dish, you can also enjoy this recipe alone. A mouthwatering dish, so cook it now using this easy to follow recipe and add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- 1 medium-sized Broccoli, cut into serving pieces
- 115 grams Shiitake Mushroom, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or chicken bouillon dissolved in hot water
- a dash of dried chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and shiitake mushrooms until light brown.
- Add broccoli, chili flakes, and chicken stock then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add oyster sauce then adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Simmer for another minute then transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately.