Searching for a super loaded meaty dish to serve on your dining table? Then why not try this chicken, pork and beef adobo which is made special by atcharang papaya recipe. Yes, you read it right, the three types of meat is used in here. Surely this will satisfy your meaty crave no matter how intense it is. Plus, the lean meats are made flavorful by the ingredients such as garlic, peppercorns, sukang paombong, soy sauce, bay leafs, sili, and seasoned by salt and pepper. Now you can have this dish on your kitchen using this easy to follow recipe. Perfect to serve with newly cooked rice as a viand during those gatherings and family or friends bonding. Also good even for those simple meals, perhaps this dish could make it extra special. Say no to your usual same old adobo recipe and try this dish now. So you can save this recipe for your next to cook during those fast breaks and even for packed lunch for office or school. Just prepare the ingredients beforehand for more convenience. Preparing this dish will surely make your dinning delightful, your family and love ones will love it.
- 1/4 kilo chicken thigh
- 1/4 kilo pork belly, cut into 2×2 inch cubes
- 1/4 kilo beef brisket cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 1/2 cup sukang paombong
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 pcs. bay leaf
- 2-3 pcs. sili
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- Atcharang papaya
- In a frying pan, stir fry chicken, pork and beef in batches until color changes
- to golden brown.
- In a saucepan, put the fried chicken, pork and beef.
- Pour the water, sukang paombong and soy sauce.
- Add garlic, peppercorns and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil and simmer in medium heat for 30-45 minutes or until tender,
- scoop out the chicken.
- Add it again when the beef and pork are tender.
- Add water as you see fit and remove the scum that rises.
- Add the sili, season with salt and pepper to taste and continue to simmer until liquid is reduced to almost dry.
- Serve with atcharang papaya.