One of the favorite appetizer of Filipinos is the Macaroni Salad. Most people love to have it on their tables especially for every occasions or events. This classic macaroni salad is best for you to try. Though this recipe may require long list of ingredients, it is rest assured that the outcome would satisfy it. There are varieties of macaroni salad, they differ from what ingredients are used and on what area it is made. Like for instance, the Filipino style macaroni salad uses chicken as the prime flavoring. However, here we have the classic macaroni salad version that is flavored using ingredients such as lady’s choice real mayonnaise, minced carrots, onions, pickle relish, ham, pineapple tidbits, cheese, sugar, black pepper, and salt to taste. What a mouthwatering combination! This dish will surely make your meals special once you put this on the table first. Indulge yourself to its creamy, flavorful, delectable taste. Serve it cold to savor its taste more. So try this recipe now or add this to your file of recipe next to cook on your meal.
- 1 700mL pack LADY'S CHOICE REAL MAYONNAISE
- 1 200g pack salad macaroni
- ⅓ cup minced carrots
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onions
- ⅓ cup pickle relish
- ⅓ cup diced cooked ham
- ⅓ cup pineapple tidbits, drained and diced (reserve juice)
- 1-1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- ½ cup cheese, cut into small dice
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- Pinch ground black pepper
- fine iodized salt, to taste
- Cook Royal Salad Macaroni according to pack directions. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Add Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and cooked Royal Salad Macaroni.
- Season according to taste. Chill before serving.