Looking for warming dish to have on those cold rainy nights? Well, your search is over with this quick pork sinigang recipe. Who would not love the meaty, sour and delicious taste of sinigang? So, try cooking this very easy and quick recipe that is great for those running out of time moments in your kitchen. This corned beef sinigang recipe is out of your usual sinigang dish. Yes, you read it right, corned beef is used in here instead of the same old plain pork or beef. This is even made flavorful using ingredients like tomatoes, onion, gabi, labanos, sitaw, kangkong leaves, and sinigang mix, then seasoned with salt. Surely you will enjoy this hot comforting dish, great choice to share with family and friends during bonding times and occasions. Serve with newly cooked rice for lunches and dinners. So try this recipe now and take a sip of this sour palatable corned beef sinigang. Happy cooking and eating!
- 5 cups water
- 2 pcs. medium tomatoes quartered
- 1 pc. medium onion
- 1 cup gabi, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup corned beef
- 1 cup labanos, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi
- In a large pot, boil together water, onion, tomatoes, and gabi.
- When gabi is tender, add the corned beef, Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi, labanos and sitaw.
- When vegetables are cooked, add the kangkong leaves.
- Remove from heat and serve with hot rice