Looking for something different to bake? Then why not try this easy yummy garlic bread recipe? A perfect pair to any kind of pasta, be it spaghetti or carbonara. This bread is one of the really best stuff on earth. Especially if you grow up in the 80s on which you will not remember a pizza dinner, parties, and dine outs without having a giant mound of buttery garlic bread somewhere in vicinity. Thus, it is always gone by the time the paper plates were clear. Surely you will love this savoring, delicious and flavorful garlic bread great to eat with sauce we also have a recipe for you. Now you can do it yourself using this very easy to follow instructions. Perfect for those family and bonding time together while eating. Plus, it is a mere fact that garlic is very healthy as it contains lots of nutrients needed by the body to be strong. Enjoy this at those snack time, no need to worry for those who really didn’t work well in the kitchen, this recipe is so quick and easy to prepare. Simply mixing and baking, and there you can have this in your plate. Happy cooking!
- 1 fresh roll of french, bagette, or italian bread (whichever you prefer)
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut bread roll in half lengthwise.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together butter, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, olive oil and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Liberally spread garlic butter mixture on each half of bread.
- Bake bread for 10-14 minutes or until bread is crisp and top is golden brown.
- Tip: If you want to brown the top even more, turn your broiler on for 1-2 minutes but watch carefully so your bread doesn’t burn!!
- Cut bread into slices and serve.