There are dishes that becomes more delectable with different dips alongside. You don’t have to always buy sauces on the market just have it. Fortunately, we have here easy caramel sauce recipe that is perfect for salads and desserts. Using flavoring and ingredients such as brown sugar, heavy cream, unsalted butter, vanilla extract and salt, this dish is made sweet, creamy and finger licking good. Now you have this caramel sauce you can use in breads for breakfast, salads to add flavor, and even to those desserts to make it extra sweet. Also, you don’t have to worry if you are not so good in cooking, the recipe we have here is so easy to follow you’ll feel like a pro. Plus, you can make more of this caramel sauce and stack it to your fridge because this can take up to 1 week. Having it ready for using. So have a more delightful meal flavoring with this oh so sweet and delicious homemade caramel sauce.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine sugar, cream, and butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Allow mixture to simmer until it turns deep amber in color. Remove from heat. Add vanilla extract
- Return to heat and mix until all the ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
- Transfer caramel sauce to a heatproof container and cook for a few minutes before serving or refrigerating. Caramel sauce can be served warm or cold and will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.