Filipinos are fond of sweets, that is why we have varieties of dessert recipes in our native cuisine. But here we have a recipe that does not always came as dessert, this is one of the favorite coolers especially during summer seasons. Try this easy chocolate ice candy recipe we have for you. This is very easy to prepare using ingredients such as evaporated milk, sugar, cornstarch, Milo or Ovaltine. Great for snack times, picnics, and outings on beach while enjoying the summer. Surely, this will satisfy your sweet tooth. Perfect dessert to pair in any meals, or have this for snack. This comforting food is also great to those home alone time, while watching television or movie. Perhaps you can share this dish to your love ones during those gatherings, celebrations or occasions with friends and family. Bring sweetness to you dining using this choco mousse cheesecake. So try this recipe now, or add to your file of desserts and snack next to prepare during your meals. Happy cooking and eating!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water with 1 tablespoon cornstarch ( dissolved well)
- 2 tablespoons Milo or Ovaltine
- Boil 1 cup water, then add the water with dissolved corn starch ( mix well before adding to avoid lumps) stir very well until it boils, then add the Milo and mix well until dissolved, add sugar and simmer until dissolved then turn off the heat.
- Add the evaporated milk then let cool.
- Use a funnel then wrap and freeze until frozen.
- Serve and enjoy.