Lasagna has been through with us thick and thin, being a comfort food for those cold and stressful nights. But what’s even more stressful is actually cooking it. We all have to admit, the long and painstakingly process doesn’t make up for the flying seconds that we eat it. It’s delicious but some of us aren’t the most patient people.
So put your phones down, and don’t even think about ordering a take-out, because we’ve got the easy way of cooking Lasagna. And one more thing to add to this excitement building up, you don’t have to boil the noodles and worry about carefully layering them so they won’t tear. Don’t waste this excitement and try this recipe now!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1L spaghetti sauce
- 1kg cottage cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef. Drain the grease. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, eggs, half of the grated Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt andground black pepper.
- To assemble, in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish evenly spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture. Cover with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with 3 noodles, remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add 1/2 cup water to the edges of the pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 175 degrees C oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.