Looking for easy and yet delicious recipe? Then your search is over, as we have here easy papis recipe for you. This recipe takes only 20 minutes to cook. Perfect for those running out of time moments in cooking. Simply throw the ingredients, let it simmer, and there you have this palatable recipe on your plate. This is made from beef tendons or liti, lean beef meat, pepper, onions, and a can of pork and beans. As you read, it is made flavorful using mainly pork and beans, so this dish is healthy and at the same time saucy. Perfect to serve with rice as viand. Now you can easily follow this recipe here and indulge to this savory dish which is perfect for lunch or dinner with newly cooked rice. Great choice to serve during gatherings and family bonding’s, perhaps, this dish could make your meals extra special once you serve this on your dining table. Cook this at home and enjoys its savory taste!
- ½ k beef tendons(litid)
- ¼ k lean beef, sliced
- Pepper to taste
- 2 small onions chopped
- 1 big can of pork and beans
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pun. Sauté onions
- Add the beef tendons and lean beef. Allow to simmer.
- Season with pepper. Allow to cook for 20 minutes or until beef tender.
- Pour in the pork and beans. Lessen heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.