Cook your meat out of the usual recipe you have, try this easy pork pastel recipe! This savoring dish will take you out from the boredom of preparing the same old pork dish you used to cook. Surely you will love this creamy, healthy and easy to prepare version of pork. Using ingredients like Vienna sausage, carrots, potatoes, baby corn, green bell pepper, evaporated milk, butter, garlic, and seasoned using salt and pepper. Make this recipe and feel the comforting taste it brings. However, if you don’t really do well in the kitchen, you don’t need to worry because this recipe is so easy to cook. Though this dish is also great to serve with cooked rice as side dish, you can also enjoy this recipe alone. A mouthwatering dish, so cook it now using this easy to follow recipe and add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- ½ Kilo Pork Tenderloin (sliced)
- 1 small can Vienna Sausage (sliced)
- 1 medium carrot (cut into quarters)
- 3 medium potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 6 pieces baby corn ( cut into quarter size)
- 1 large green bell pepper (cut into quarters)
- ½ evaporated milk
- ¼ unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 cups water (for the broth)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup water (for the thickening sauce)
- 3 tsp. flour 0r cornstarch ( for thickening sauce)
- In a sauce pan, heat up butter and saute garlic.
- Add the sliced pork tenderloin, stir for a few minutes
- Add 3 cups water and simmer until pork is cooked.
- Add potatoes, carrots, baby corn and sausages, simmer for another 3-5 minutes until all are cooked.
- Add ½ cup evaporated milk. Keep stirring.
- Then add the green bell pepper.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- To end, add the thickening agent of mixed flour and water. Keep stirring until you get the right consistency.