If you are looking for something to prepare during snacks but bored of the same old recipe you used to bake, then this dish is perfect for you to try. This super easy wicked oreos or fried oreos recipe requires no baking that makes it simple to prepare. Great for those who wasn’t that so good in the kitchen specifically in baking. This recipe uses flavorings and ingredients aside from oreos such as dry pancake mix, cooking oil, sugar, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, vanilla ice cream. A great recipe for those chocolate lovers especially this irresistible Oreo. A good choice of dish for those unexpected visitors for snack or those running out of time moments. Surely this dish will be loved by the kids as it is flavored using Oreos. Who can resist the sweet savoring taste of Oreo? Now you just have to follow this very simple and quick recipe and enjoy your snacks with fried oreos. A delicious recipe you could try in your home. So add this now to your file of dishes next to try and prepare. You could also share this to your family and friends during those gatherings, picnics, and simple bonding that is enjoyed with food. Have a delicious snack time!
- 18 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup dry pancake mix
- Cooking oil for frying (vegetable oil or canola oil)
- Confectioner's sugar, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, vanilla ice cream (optional for toppings)
- Preheat the oil, there should be some small bubbles on the side.
- While the oil is heating up, prepare the pancake batter (follow manufacturer's instructions).
- Dip the Oreo in the pancake batter making sure you coat it completely.
- Use thongs to pick it up and drop in the oil. One or two at a time.
- It should puff up a little but and float to the top. Turn it over to the other side until both sides are light golden. This should not take too long, around 1-2 minutes. If it takes a while, your oil is probably not hot enough.
- Let the Wicked Oreos rest for a few seconds on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Serve warm with optional toppings of your choice.