On every meals, most awaited time is the ending part on which the desserts are served. Who would not with those sweet treats that is really savory? These sweets are commonly cooked baked, however, you do not have to worry if you don’t have oven available on your home or you don’t have the talent on baking. We have a dessert that requires no baking. Try this fruit cocktail gelatin recipe on your kitchen home and make your meals special. Surely this sweet treat will satisfy your taste buds as it is made delectable using ingredients gelatin, sugar, condensed milk, evaporated milk and fruit cocktail. This is not like no other gelatin recipe, this is kind of different because it uses fruit cocktail to flavor. A yummy and healthy way to make it tastier! Perfect dessert to pair in any meals, or have this for snack. This comforting food is also great to those home alone time, while watching television or movie. Perhaps you can share this dish to your love ones during those gatherings, celebrations or occasions with friends and family. Bring sweetness to you dining using this fruit cocktail gelatin. So try this recipe now, or add to your file of desserts and snack next to prepare during your meals. Happy cooking!
- 3 cups water
- 2 long uncooked gelatin bar (or 2 sachet of gelatin powder)
- 2 cups sugar (just add according to taste)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk (370 ml)
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- Pour the water in a bowl, let it boil.
- Add the gelatin in a boiling water. mix well until gelatin is fully dissolved and melt.
- Then add sugar, condensed milk, evaporated milk and . Simmer for atleast 3-5 minutes.
- Mix well.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the mold filled with fruit cocktail. (use strainer to avoid bubbles)
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve as a dessert.