Looking for pork dish you can easily follow to cook? A good tasting recipe that will assuredly satisfy your crave? Well, lucky you because we have here the answer for your search. Why not give a try to this healthy pork pata tim recipe? A mouthwatering dish that you will surely enjoy, and is perfect to serve with newly cooked rice as viand. This pata tim recipe is not like no other, this dish was made healthy by adding pineapple juice as one of the ingredients that is proven to give lots of beneficial vitamins. Its flavorful taste is also brought by soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, rice wine, black pepper, bay leaves, and star anise. The combination of these spices and condiments will really give the dish a savory shot in every bite. Now you can easily follow this recipe here and indulge to this savory dish which is perfect for lunch or dinner with newly cooked rice. Great choice to serve during gatherings and family bonding’s, perhaps, this dish could make your meals extra special once you serve this on your dining table. Cook this at home and enjoys its savory taste!
- 1 kilo pork’s leg (pata)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ¾ cup oyster sauce
- 5 cloves garlic; crushed
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon black pepper corns
- 1 red onion; chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 pcs star anis
- Pata Tim Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup broth of pata
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt to taste
- In a stock pot with enough water, simmer the pork pata with all the ingredients until fork tender.
- Add hot water if necessary to replace the evaporated liquid. Drain and cut the meat from one side and separate the bones.
- Save 1 cup of broth.
- Place pechay in a platter. Put the pata over the pechay. Set aside.
- For a super tender meat use charcoal when cooking, slow cooking is the key. Patience is a virtue indeed.
- Pata Tim Sauce Cooking Procedures:
- In a skillet, combine broth, cornstarch, and salt to taste. Bring to boil until sauce becomes thick.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pata.