Filipinos are fond of sweets, that is why we have varieties of dessert recipes in our native cuisine. But here we have a recipe that does not always came as dessert, this is one of the favorite coolers especially during summer seasons. Try this homemade chocolate ice cream recipe we have for you. This is very easy to prepare using ingredients such as chocolate bars, sweetened condensed milk, whipping cream or all-purpose cream. Great for snack times, picnics, and outings on beach while enjoying the summer. Surely, this will satisfy your sweet tooth. Perfect dessert to pair in any meals, or have this for snack. This comforting food is also great to those home alone time, while watching television or movie. Perhaps you can share this dish to your love ones during those gatherings, celebrations or occasions with friends and family. Bring sweetness to you dining using this chocolate ice cream. So try this recipe now, or add to your file of desserts and snack next to prepare during your meals. Happy cooking and eating!
- 100g Chocolate Bar
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream or All-Purpose Cream
- Break the chocolate bar into pieces, then melt in a pan or microwave.
- Mix condensed milk into the melted chocolate. Set aside.
- Put cream in a large bowl and whip it with a mixer (easier when an electric hand mixer is used) until stiff.
- Mix cream with the chocolate mixture until completely incorporated.
- Put mixture into an airtight container (or used ice cream container) and cover.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!