Are fond of those Kenny Rogers muffins? Well, lucky you because now you don’t have to drive to the nearest restaurant just to grab this creamy and delicious pastry. Try this Kenny Rogers-style muffins recipe we have here for you on your home kitchen. Feel like a pro with this easy to follow recipe we get for you. This is made possible using ingredients such as corn oil, sugar, honey, eggs, milk, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and corn kernels. Now you have this finger licking good muffins that is good to pair with pasta or salads. Plus, this is a surely healthy dish as it contains healthy ingredients like honey and corn, Perfect to pair for other dishes because of its plain savor, it will not overpower the flavor of it but it will break the usual taste. Great for snacks to share with friends and family. Great choice to serve during gatherings and family bonding’s, perhaps, this dish could make your meals extra special once you serve this on your dining table. Cook this at home and enjoys its savory taste!
- ½ cup corn oil
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 pcs eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 and ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- In a bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, honey, eggs and milk.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Fold in drained corn kernels.
- Brush muffin pans with oil and fill ¾ full. Bake at 350° Fahrenheit oven for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and eat.