- 2 cups ice cubes or crushed ice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 drops red food color (optional)
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons canned red beans, in kernels
- 2 tablespoons canned sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons grass jelly pieces
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- To make syrup, mix brown sugar, water, and food color in a small sauce pan. Heat it up over medium heat. As soon as the sugar melts and the syrup starts to bubble, turn off the heat. Set aside and let cool.
- Make shaved ice by using ice shaver or blender.
- Transfer the shaved ice to a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the syrup, then top with condensed milk, red beans, sweet corn, and grass jelly, and peanuts.
- Serve immediately.