- 1 pack grated cassava
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- jackfruit, cut in tiny pieces
- butter spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat eggs.
- Add the grated cassava.
- Add the condensed milk, evaporated milk and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Then add the jackfruit.
- Spray the mini muffin pan with butter spray.
- Bake the mini cassava for 18-20 minutes. Insert a toothpick to make sure the cassava is cooked through.
- Serve hot or cold with tea or coffee.