On every meals, most awaited time is the ending part on which the desserts are served. Who would not with those sweet treats that is really savory? These sweets are commonly cooked baked, however, you do not have to worry if you don’t have oven available on your home or you don’t have the talent on baking. We have this no-bake choco mousse cheesecake recipe for you to try. This is made flavorful using chocolate mousse, semi-sweet chocolate, whip cream, coffee, vanilla extract, butter, cheesecake, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. A total sweet, creamy and irresistible combination of ingredients! Surely, this will satisfy your sweet tooth. Perfect dessert to pair in any meals, or have this for snack. This comforting food is also great to those home alone time, while watching television or movie. Perhaps you can share this dish to your love ones during those gatherings, celebrations or occasions with friends and family. Bring sweetness to you dining using this choco mousse cheesecake. So try this recipe now, or add to your file of desserts and snack next to prepare during your meals. Happy cooking!
- Chocolate mousse
- Semi-sweet chocolate – 5 ounces
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/2 cup
- Instant coffee – 1/2 tsp
- Pure vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Unsalted butter – 2 1/2 TBSP
- No-bake cheesecake
- Cream cheese – 1 package
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1/2 can
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the butter and instant coffee, wait till the chocolate is completely melted and remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Once the chocolate has cooled to room temperature, gently fold in the chocolate into the whipped cream. Pour into individual cups filing the cups half to 3/4 full. Making sure you keep enough space for the cheesecake layer. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Once the chocolate mousse has set. Put the softened cream cheese in a mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, whip it until a bit fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the sweetened condensed milk and whip until well incorporated. Pour on top of the mousse, and refrigerate for another 3-4 hours.