- 1 kilo chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 head garlic minced
- 2 pcs medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium can Evaporated milk
- 2 cups drained pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- In a wok, saute garlic and onion in cooking oil for a minute. Put in the chicken and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Pour the pineapple juice and let it boil.
- Add the evaporated milk and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat. Add the bell pepper, put in salt and pepper to taste, stir occasionally.
- Put in the pineapple tidbits and simmer for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Best serve with steamed rice.
Source: Jean’s Recipe