Looking for warming dish to have on those cold raining nights? Well, your search is over with this quick pork sinigang recipe. Who would not love the meaty, sour and delicious taste of sinigang? So, try cooking this very easy and quick recipe that is great for those running out of time moments in your kitchen. This pork sinigang is even made palatable using ingredients like rice water, onion, tomato, siling panigang, sigarillas, and pechay. Now you don’t just have a hot comforting soup which can also be served with newly cooked rice as viand, but also a healthy dish as it contains lots of green vegetables. Indulge yourself to this tempting taste, perfect to serve during lunches and dinners, also a great choice to serve during gatherings with family and friends. Try this recipe now and enjoy its rich in flavor taste. Or, add this to your file of recipes next to prepare on your meals. Happy cooking!
- 5 cups rice washing or water
- 1 kg. sliced pork pata
- 1 pc. medium onion, sliced
- 2 pcs. medium tomato, sliced
- 2 pcs. siling panigang
- 5 pcs. sigarillas, sliced
- 2 packs 11g MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG® Original Sampalok Mix
- 1 bunch pechay, remove core and rinse
- Place pork pata and water in a pot. Bring to a boil, skim the scum, add onion, tomato and siling panigang and simmer while covered for 1 hour or until pork is tender.
- Add sigarilyas. Pour MAGGI MAGIC SINIGANG ® Original Sampalok Mix. Stir in pechay and remove from the heat. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot