- 1½ kilo pork loin
- 2 head minced garlic
- 1½ Tbsp. fine salt
- ¼ cup calamansi, juice
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 small bottle orange marmalade
- For the Gravy:
- 2 cup water
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Marinate the pork with the mixture of minced garlic, salt, calamansi juice, pepper nad orange marmalade overnight in the refrigerator.
- Wrap the pork in an aluminum foil with the marinade and place on a tray and roast in a preheated oven 350 °F for one hour.
- (For every kilo of pork you need to roast it for 40 minutes so a 1½ kilo of pork needs 1 hour to cook.)
- Remove from oven and open the foil and roast again for 30 minutes or more until brown.
- To make the gravy; Combine water, beef cubes, soy sauce and drippings from the roasted loin and bring to a boil.
- Make a slurry of 5 Tbsp. cornstarch and 1 Tbsp. water and pour over the boiling mixture to thicken the gravy.
- Slice the tenderloin and place in a platter. Serve with gravy.