Are you bored of your same old way to cook pork and you are looking for something new? This recipe may be the answer to your search. Try this roasted balsamic herb pork loin recipe now that we have here for you. Surely this will take you out from your usual adobo or common recipe. feel like expert chef in your own home kitchen by preparing this dish. Aside from the pork, this dish is also made flavorful using such ingredients like grill mates pork rub, garlic, fresh rosemary, oregano, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, hot paprika, and seasoned by salt and pepper. Indulge yourself to this tender lean meat, which is also full of flavor from herbs and spices. Plus, you don’t need to worry if you don’t do well in the kitchen, this recipe is so easy to follow. Simple cooking skill here is required like mixing and marinating. Surely, this irresistible dish won’t help you but grab another piece of it. Perfect to serve with newly cooked rise as a side dish to lunches and dinners. Also a great choice of recipe to cook during those gatherings, occasions or celebrations with love ones, family or friends. Try cooking it now using this very easy to follow instructions. Make your dining extra especial perhaps feels like fiesta with this lechon macau on your table. Happy eating!
- 4 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tsp Grill Mates pork rub
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼cup olive oil
- ½ tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except for pork. Stir until well combined. Butterfly pork loin. Place it on a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Let sit for about 10 minutes then pour marinade on it. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. When done marinating, transfer pork loin on a baking sheet for easy rolling. Strain the marinade and reserve the liquid for basting. Put the spices on one side of the pork loin. Rolland tie the pork at 2-inch intervals. Place pork in a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy or any side dish of your choice!