Are you looking for healthy and yet delicious dish? Well, your search is over as we have here sipo eggs recipe for you. This dish will take you out from being stuck to those steamed dishes you usually eat while watching your diet. Aside from using eggs this recipe is made flavorful using other ingredients such as shrimp, onion, garlic, butter, cooking oil, green peas, carrot, ham, cream mushroom, singkamas or chestnut, whip cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy its rich in flavor and taste using quail eggs and vegetables. Plus, these main ingredients is very healthy as it contains lots of nutrients and vitamins needed for a sound body. In addition, this dish holds only minimal amount of carbohydrates that commonly causes extra weight when not burned. A perfect recipe for those who are having a balanced and healthy diet. Though this dish is also great to serve with cooked rice as side dish, you can also enjoy this recipe alone. A mouthwatering dish, so cook it now using this easy to follow recipe and add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- 1 lb. large shrimp, head and shell removed and deveiened
- 20 pieces boiled quail eggs
- 1 small yellow onion minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1½ cups frozen green peas
- 1 medium carrot, cubed
- ¾ cup water
- 4 ounces ham, minced (optional)
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom
- ¾ cup water chestnut or singkamas, cubed
- ½ cup table cream or heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a cooking pan.
- Add the cooking oil.
- Once the mixture becomes hot, saute the shrimp for a minute per side.
- Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Meanwhile, saute the onion and garlic.
- Put-in the carrot and green peas. Add the ham (this is an optional ingredient).Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the water (I used water with shrimp juice in the video).Let it boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the quail eggs and shrimp.Stir.
- Pour-in the cream of mushroom and table cream. Stir once more until the ingredients are well distributed.
- Add water chestnuts, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!