There are dishes that becomes more delectable with different dips alongside. You don’t have to always buy sauces on the market just have it. Fortunately, we have here skinny caramel apple dip recipe that is perfect for salads and desserts. Using flavoring and ingredients such as low-fat cream cheese, fat-free or light cool whip, white chocolate chips, caramel sauce, and slices of apples for dipping, this dish is made sweet, creamy and finger licking good. Now you have this caramel apple sauce you can use in breads for breakfast, salads to add flavor, and even to those desserts to make it extra sweet. Also, you don’t have to worry if you are not so good in cooking, the recipe we have here is so easy to follow you’ll feel like a pro. Plus, you can make more of this caramel sauce and stack it to your fridge because this can take up to 1 week. Having it ready for using. So have a more delightful meal flavoring with this oh so sweet and delicious homemade caramel apple sauce.
- 8-ounce package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ a tub (about 6 ounces) fat-free or light Cool Whip
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 16 ounce jar of your favorite caramel sauce
- apple slices, for dipping
- In an electric mixer, blend cream cheese, Cool Whip, and caramel sauce until well combined.
- Mix in white chocolate chips
- You can eat immediately, or refrigerate for about an hour to allow to firm up a bit. Serve with apple slices.