Looking for something new and savory dish for your usual pork? Are you tired of your same old adobo or simply fried meat? Well, lucky you, because we have here a dish that could answer all your search. Here is the best recipe for you to try. This sweet and sour pork recipe is flavored by tasteful herbs and ingredients like garlic, green onions, and sesame oil. Its taste is made balance by the mixture of soy sauce, sugar and pineapple juice. Indulge yourself to this comforting food that is also a good dish to enjoy with family gatherings and friends bonding. Surely, the tender lean meat would satisfy your taste buds along with its sweet and yet sour flavor. Plus, this dish takes only 20 minutes of your time. A simple cooking technique is used so you do not have to worry. Simply stir fry the meat, mix it with the ingredients, and there. You now have your delicious pork dish. So you can save this recipe for your next to cook during those fast breaks and even for packed lunch for office or school. Just prepare the ingredients beforehand for more convenience. Preparing this dish will surely make your dinning delightful, your family and love ones will love it.
- 2 lbs. boneless pork center loin, diced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- In wok, heat sesame oil over high heat. Stir-fry garlic, green onions for 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add pineapple juice; heat thoroughly.
- In small bowl stir together cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar; stir this mixture into wok and cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.