If you love the tapa available on the menu of Tapa King, then you should give this Tapa King-style beef tapa recipe. Surely this will satisfy your crave of it plus you don’t have to drive through the nearest restaurant just to have this savoring tapa on your plate. Using ingredients such as beef sirloin, soy sauce, brown sugar, chili, garlic, black pepper and cooking oil, this dish is made delectable. Perfect to pair with fried rice that made this dish great to cook with spare rice from yesterday’s party or celebration. Now you can have this meaty, silky and made even more tastier beef tapa that is also perfect to serve with plain cooked rice. Also, you don’t need to worry if you are not that good in the kitchen, surely you will be able to prepare this dish using this very easy to follow recipe. A mouthwatering dish, so cook it now using this easy to follow recipe and add this to your file of dishes to cook during gatherings and simple get together with family and even with friends. Surely they will love visiting you as you put this palatable dish on the dining table. Or perhaps, you are just looking for comforting food to enjoy by yourself. Happy cooking!
- 1 kg beef sirloin, tapa cut
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp tenderizer (optional)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3-5 pcs bird’s eye chili, chopped
- 1/4 cup crushed garlic cloves
- Ground black pepper
- Oil, for cooking
- Mix together soy sauce, tenderizer, brown sugar, chili, garlic, and black pepper.
- Marinate beef in the mixture overnight.
- Heat oil and pan fry beef slices in batches.
- Serve with garlic rice, fried egg and atchara.