Another one of Filipino processed food in cuisine is this smoked fish called tinapa. Local farmers are producing many variety of it depending on the kind of fish used. This salty, meaty and savory dish become a hit on the market and even used in many dishes to add flavor. If you are looking for this kind of dish on which you can enjoy during snacks, then why not try this tinapa pasta recipe. Well, obviously, this pasta is made flavorful using tinapa. Other ingredients used are olive oil, garlic, spring onions, bell pepper, chili flakes, and then seasoned by salt and pepper. This pasta recipe is easy to follow, it uses the usual way of cooking pasta, the only difference is this uses tinapa to taste. Now you have a pasta recipe which is out of your same old way. Great for snacks to share with friends and family. Great choice to serve during gatherings and family bonding’s, perhaps, this dish could make your meals extra special once you serve this on your dining table. Cook this at home and enjoys its savory taste!
- 1 pc large tinapa, scaled and flaked
- 500 grams pasta spaghetti
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 pcs garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- 1 pc red bell pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Sauté garlic, onions, bell peppers and chili flakes in oil for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add tinapa and sauté for a minute. Tossed in the cooked pasta. Mix until the sauce sticks to the noodles.
- Top with chopped spring onions and serve.