- 3-4 large ripe avocado, puree in blender
- 200g crushed graham crackers (or any biscuit)
- 1 pack all purpose cream
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed grahams (or any biscuit)
- In a bowl, combine cream, condensed milk, avocado puree and mix well.
- Prepare rectangular tubs or any container.
- Line the bottom of each tubs with crushed graham about 1 1/2 inch thick.
- Pour in about an inch thick avocado mixture. Sprinkle it with crushed graham on top for the final layer.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve cold. Enjoy!
WATCH For more Cooking Video’shttps://goo.gl/LMmDVk
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream 6 tbsp condensed ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 How to Make Choco Jelly Ingredients 1 tsp gelatin powder (clear) 3 tbsp sugar 1/4 cup ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 How to Make Milo Polvoron Ingredients ½ cup all-purpose flour ¼ cup Milo powder ¼ cup ...read more