- 3 cups glutinous rice
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2-3 spoons butter
- 3 tbps pandan flavour
- Cook the rice in 1 cup coconut milk, 2 cups water and butter and pandan. Just cook the rice the usual way
- In a pan, boil the remaining coconut milk and white sugar / and pandan in low fire.
- After it boiled, simmer for a minute or two, then remove from the mixture.
- Add the cooked rice and stir to mix evenly.
- Cover and cook in low heat for 5 minutes or until the rice evenly absorbs the coconut-sugar cream.
- You can add more topping using thickened boiled coconut milk and brown sugar. You can also top it with latik.
Easy Related Posts