- 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta
- 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 lb. minced ham
- 1½ lbs. ground pork
- 6 to 8 pieces red hotdogs, sliced diagonally
- ½ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup shredded Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the ham. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Put-in the ground pork. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth. Stir and let boil. Simmer for 60 minutes.
- Add the hotdogs and tomato paste. Stir and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Put-in the sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Arrange the spaghetti pasta in an individual plate. Pour the meat sauce over the pasta and top with cheese.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!