- 1 lb shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups sweet green peas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 10 pieces quail eggs, hard boiled
- 3/4 cup jicama (singkamas), diced
- 3/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1 medium sized onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons, butter
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (diluted in 3 tablespoons of water)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a pan or cooking pot.
- Put-in the onions and cook in low fire until the texture becomes soft.
- Add the carrots and jicama then cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the green peas and cashews then cook for 2 minutes
- Move the vegetables on one side of the pan to form an extra space. Place the shrimp over the extra space and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir the ingredients until well incorporated then pour the chicken broth in. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and ground black pepper then stir.
- Put-in the quail eggs and cornstarch (diluted in water) and stir lightly. Cook until desired thickness is achieved.
- Turn of the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve hot with lots of love. Share and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
THE BENEFITS OF CARROTS
Apart from other vegetables, carrot is one of the most beneficial root crops that most ...read more
How to Make Ensaladang Talong
https://youtu.be/JRxZvQBysHA How to Make Ensaladang Talong Ingredients 3 pcs eggplant 2 pcs medium tomatoes, chopped 3 cloves ...read more
Sinigang na Hipon
Ingredients: 1 1/2 lb shrimp (with head) 1 bunch water spinach (kangkong), cut in 3 ...read more
Bangus Teriyaki Recipe
Bangus Teriyaki Recipe Ingredients 6 pcs. boneless bangus belly salt to taste cornstarch or all-purpose flour ...read more