- ¾ cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 pc egg yolk
- 2 cup cassava, grated (do not squeeze)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- ½ cup milk, evaporated
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup milk, powdered
- Cook condensed milk and egg yolks over low heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until thick. Set aside.
- Mix grated cassava, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, evaporated milk, water, and vanilla. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes with continuous stirring or until the mixture turns transparent. Set aside.
- Add egg yolk mixture. Cook for another 15 minutes or until slightly dry, let cool. Shape into ½ tablespoon balls. Coat yema balls in powdered milk. Serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
Mga Patok na Dessert Recipes For Business
Puto Flan / Leche Puto Recipe https://youtu.be/kBk92r03ogU Ingredients For the Flan: 4 egg yolks 1 can of sweetened ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 Save Print How to Make Milo Polvoron ...read more