- 3/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 pc egg yolk
- 2 cup cassava, grated (do not squeeze)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup milk, powdered
- Cook condensed milk and egg yolks over low heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until thick. Set aside.
- Mix grated cassava, DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, evaporated milk, water, and vanilla. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes with continuous stirring or until the mixture turns transparent. Set aside.
- Add egg yolk mixture. Cook for another 15 minutes or until slightly dry, let cool. Shape into 1/2 tablespoon balls. Coat yema balls in powdered milk. Serve.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Ingredients: 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or ...read more
How-to-make-Yema Cake Recipe
Pulled from the Southern Part of Luzon, this Quick & Easy Yema Cake recipe is ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream 6 tbsp condensed ...read more
Mga Patok na Dessert Recipes For Business
Puto Flan / Leche Puto Recipe https://youtu.be/kBk92r03ogU Ingredients For the Flan: 4 egg yolks 1 can of sweetened ...read more