- 1 lb. chicken thighs (4 pieces)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Turn the oven to the broil setting (about 450-500 degrees Fahrenheit). Place the chicken skin-side down in a well seasoned cast iron skillet (we use LODGE all the way baby!). Broil for 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over so the skin is facing up – broil for another 15 minutes.
- Make the sauce by whisking the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, and oregano together.
- Dip each chicken piece in the sauce (lazy girl pro-tip – you can also just pour or brush a little bit of the sauce over the chicken) and return to the hot oven for a few minutes. The exterior of the chicken should get crispy and golden brown.
- When the chicken is done, set aside. Pour out the drippings from the pan (reserve them!), wipe out any large residual chicken bits, and put the cast iron back on a warm burner.
- Add a few tablespoons of the reserved chicken drippings and the remaining sauce + honey. Simmer for just a few minutes until the sauce is bubbly and hot. Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve with a green salad and crusty bread for soaking up the very lemony sauce!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/9OrlOrkZD8o How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings Ingredients 200-300 grams chicken wings 1 tsp garlic powder 1 ...read more
Homemade Jollibee Chicken Joy Recipe
https://youtu.be/j9tB__SL2-Y Homemade Jollibee Chicken Joy Recipe Ingredients 2 kilos chicken, your choice cuts salt and pepper cooking ...read more
Chicken Morcon Recipe
Chicken Morcon Recipe Ingredients 3 pieces Large size Thigh chicken filet 1 carrot 3 segments of ...read more
Home-made Savory Chicken Recipe
Home-made Savory Chicken Recipe Ingredients 1 Whole Chicken 8 pcs Star Anise 1½ cups Silver Swan ...read more