Every student’s savior is anything that ranges in the 50-pesos line. And with Chowking’s Chao Fan Rice, they have tried and enjoyed having it. Reminiscing to the times by accidentally pouring in siopao sauce instead of soy sauce, students enjoy this easy to eat dish more than ever.
With the savory flavors of the rice and crunchiness by the vegetables, Chowking’s Chao Fan has forever set the standards for fried rice forever. Mothers can recreate this dish too and familiarize themselves with the dish that students have enjoyed by trying this recipe.
- 6-8 cups Cooked Rice
- ¼ cup Choice of Meat (ground beef, ground chicken meat, or finely chopped breakfast sausage)
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chopped finely
- 1 medium Onion, chopped finely
- 1 medium sized Bell pepper, chopped finely
- ¼ cup Carrots, chopped finely
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On a skillet, saute finely chopped garlic in oil until golden brown. Make sure that your fire is set to medium heat.
- Add finely chopped onion and stir until translucent.
- Add your meat of choice (beef or chicken or chopped sausage) and stir occasionally until cooked.
- Put chopped bell pepper and carrots, salt and pepper and continue stirring.
- Add chili powder and curry powder and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add your cooked rice and mix until slightly brown.
- Add beaten eggs and stir until it becomes completely distributed and cooked.
- Stir in your green onion right before serving. Serve hot and enjoy!
WATCH For more Cooking Video’shttps://goo.gl/LMmDVk
Don’t forget to share this recipe to your family and friends!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Choco Jelly Samalamig
https://youtu.be/LaIPcNkz49Y Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly Samalamig ...read more
How to Make Reviving Broccoli, Apple & Cucumber Juice
Save Print How to Make Reviving Broccoli, Apple & Cucumber Juice ...read more