- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/2 C milk
- 3 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1 14 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 T sour cream
- 2 T butter
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
- In a small food processor grind up the ritz crackers.
- Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the 1/4 t salt and 1/8 t pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the
- mixture around to combine.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk then the cheese and finally the cracker crumbs.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges
- of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until
- the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/9OrlOrkZD8o How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings Ingredients 200-300 grams chicken wings 1 tsp garlic powder 1 ...read more
Homemade Jollibee Chicken Joy Recipe
https://youtu.be/j9tB__SL2-Y Homemade Jollibee Chicken Joy Recipe Ingredients 2 kilos chicken, your choice cuts salt and pepper cooking ...read more
Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe
Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe Ingredients ⅔ cup unsweetened coconut milk 2 tsp Thai red curry ...read more
Chicken Morcon Recipe
Chicken Morcon Recipe Ingredients 3 pieces Large size Thigh chicken filet 1 carrot 3 segments of ...read more