Ice candies have been an all-time favorite dessert by Filipinos across the country. Especially if Manong has a box full of fruit flavored Ice Candies. One of the best-selling flavors is Mango. Because Philippines has a one of kind variety of mangoes, even foreigners crave for them.
Fresh mangoes are the only key to this cool and sweet dessert. And with the mix of the creamy condensed milk and cream, you’ll have them at your beck and call in your fridge. And lastly, learn how to tie a knot because you need to make sure they’re tight and secure in that plastic bag. Get tropically cooled with this recipe!
- 1 kg ripe mangoes cut into small pieces
- 1 medium-sized can condensed milk (around 250 ml)
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 4 cups water
- Place 4 cups water in a casserole.
- Add ½ cup cornstarch.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the casserole on slow fire while stirring the contents. Don't boil.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat. Allow to cool. NOTE: Make sure that the mixture is cool or the plastic wrappers will burst!
- Use a funnel for easy transfer of the mixture to the ice candy wrappers.
- Freeze. Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
Mga Patok na Dessert Recipes For Business
Puto Flan / Leche Puto Recipe https://youtu.be/kBk92r03ogU Ingredients For the Flan: 4 egg yolks 1 can of sweetened ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 Save Print How to Make Milo Polvoron ...read more