- butter, for greasing
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup rice flour
- Prepare steamer: generously grease mini muffin pans with butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk sugar, rice flour, and salt into the water until dissolved.
- Pour into prepared pans and place in the steamer.
- Steam for 5-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in its center emerges clean. Remove from steamer.
- Let cool before unmolding. Top with butter (optional) before serving.
Easy Related Posts