- 1 pc. buko fruit
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 cups of cornstarch
- 1 cup of sugar
- buko pandan flavored gulaman
- Boil 1 and 1/2 litter of water in a pot.
- Pour condensed milk then stir.
- When boiling you add the coconut water and the sugar.
- Mix the cornstarch with water.
- Add the cornstarch into the pot.
- Wait until the water become thick.
- Let it cool for 2-3 hrs.
- Start making your DIY ice candy and place them on your refrigerator.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Ingredients: 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or ...read more
How-to-make-Yema Cake Recipe
Pulled from the Southern Part of Luzon, this Quick & Easy Yema Cake recipe is ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream 6 tbsp condensed ...read more
Mga Patok na Dessert Recipes For Business
Puto Flan / Leche Puto Recipe https://youtu.be/kBk92r03ogU Ingredients For the Flan: 4 egg yolks 1 can of sweetened ...read more