- 1 pc. buko fruit
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 cups of cornstarch
- 1 cup of sugar
- buko pandan flavored gulaman
- Boil 1 and ½ litter of water in a pot.
- Pour condensed milk then stir.
- When boiling you add the coconut water and the sugar.
- Mix the cornstarch with water.
- Add the cornstarch into the pot.
- Wait until the water become thick.
- Let it cool for 2-3 hrs.
- Start making your DIY ice candy and place them on your refrigerator.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
Mga Patok na Dessert Recipes For Business
Puto Flan / Leche Puto Recipe https://youtu.be/kBk92r03ogU Ingredients For the Flan: 4 egg yolks 1 can of sweetened ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 Save Print How to Make Milo Polvoron ...read more