- 1 Whole Chicken
- 8 pcs Star Anise
- 1½ cups Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp All purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Oil
- Boil and mix Soy Sauce, black pepper, water, oil, star anise then cool. this should make about 2 cups yield, we will be using this for marinade, brushing/basting and the final gravy.
- Clean your chicken well, pat dry using kitchen tissue, marinade chicken with prepared sauce over night.
- Preheat your oven to 325 F. Roast the chicken for about 45 minutes or so, or until the skin turns dark golden brown. Brush your chicken with prepared sauce every 8-10 mins. This will make the Chicken very juicy and tender.
- Using the reserved marinade, mix about ½ tsp of flour for every 1 cup of Sauce, boil then cool. You may lessen or add a little more flour depending on the thickness while you are cooking you gravy.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/9OrlOrkZD8o Save Print How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings ...read more
Homemade Jollibee Chicken Joy Recipe
https://youtu.be/j9tB__SL2-Y Save Print Homemade Jollibee Chicken Joy Recipe ...read more