- 10-15 pcs finger chili peppers (siling haba)
- ½ lb ground pork
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup green onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 10-15 pcs spring roll (lumpia) wrappers
- cooking oil, for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground pork, salt, pepper, garlic, and green onion. Mix well then set aside.
- Using a small knife, make a slit across 1 side of each chili pepper to remove seeds and pith.
- Gently stuff each chili pepper with the pork mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed chili pepper with the lumpia wrapper. (You may cut the wrapper so the stem and tip of the chili pepper are exposed). Roll tightly and seal the seam with a dab of water. Repeat this step until all the ingredients are consumed.
- Heat about 1 inch deep of cooking oil in a pan. Fry the dynamite lumpia until the wrapper turns golden brown. (Do not overcrowd the pan. Cook by batch).
- Remove from the pan then drain excess oil.
- Serve with vinegar dip or mayo ketchup dip. Enjoy your dynamite lumpia!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pastimallows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AliZBwj7Vn0 Save Print How to Make Pastimallows ...read more
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
How to Make Ensaladang Talong
https://youtu.be/JRxZvQBysHA Save Print How to Make Ensaladang Talong ...read more
How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
https://youtu.be/ESVOwOYcXGQ Save Print How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman ...read more