1 cup powdered milk
1/2 cup condensed milk
2 tbsp grated cheese
1 tbsp white sugar
powdered sugar, for coating (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered milk, cheese, sugar, and condensed milk. (Just add about half amount of the condensed milk. Adjust later on.) Mix well.
2. If the mixture is too dry add more condensed milk. If it’s too wet add more powdered milk.
3. Mix well until texture becomes ready for molding.
4. Knead the mixture with your clean hands on a flat surface such as a chopping board. (Tip: Spread some powdered milk on the board so that the mixture will not stick to it.)
5. Sprinkle some powdered sugar for coating. You can also use regular white sugar instead.
6. Get half of the mixture then form it into a long, thin tube. Afterwards, slice it into small tubes. Repeat for the other half of the mixture.
7. Wrap the pastillas individually in cellophane.
8. Serve to your family or sell it for additional income. Enjoy your cheese pastillas!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
https://youtu.be/ESVOwOYcXGQ Save Print How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c Save Print How to Make No Bake Oreo ...read more
How to Make Leche Ube Steamed Cake
https://youtu.be/C5KVhqkfor4 Save Print How to Make Leche Ube Steamed ...read more