- 1 tsp gelatin powder (clear)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup Milo powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1½ cups water
- In a pan or pot, put all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Gradually add the water while stirring.
- Put in the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
- Remove from heat then transfer to a mold. Let it cool down.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your choco jelly!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
https://youtu.be/ESVOwOYcXGQ Save Print How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c Save Print How to Make No Bake Oreo ...read more
How to Make Leche Ube Steamed Cake
https://youtu.be/C5KVhqkfor4 Save Print How to Make Leche Ube Steamed ...read more