- 3 pcs eggplant
- 2 pcs medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 pc finger chili pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar (you can also use white vinegar)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Grill the eggplant then peel off the skin and cut the stems.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly mash the eggplant using a fork. (You can use two forks to make this process easier)
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, onion, chili pepper, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Serve with your favorite grilled or fried dish. Enjoy your ensaladang talong!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
https://youtu.be/ESVOwOYcXGQ Save Print How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman ...read more
How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/9OrlOrkZD8o Save Print How to Cook Sprite Chicken Wings ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly Samalamig
https://youtu.be/LaIPcNkz49Y Save Print How to Make Choco Jelly Samalamig ...read more