- 2 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) crema-asada
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- ¼ kg sago, cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- Put sliced mangoes into the blender. Turn on the blender until the mangoes are crushed.
- Add the condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Turn on the blender until the ingredients are well-blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container.
- Add the sago, diced gulaman, and diced mangoes. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve in glasses. Top with diced mangoes if desired.
- Enjoy your mango sago gulaman dessert!
WATCH For more Cooking Video’shttps://goo.gl/LMmDVk
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream 6 tbsp condensed ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly
https://youtu.be/yKUHJN-al80 How to Make Choco Jelly Ingredients 1 tsp gelatin powder (clear) 3 tbsp sugar 1/4 cup ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 How to Make Milo Polvoron Ingredients ½ cup all-purpose flour ¼ cup Milo powder ¼ cup ...read more