- 2 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) crema-asada
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- ¼ kg sago, cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- Put sliced mangoes into the blender. Turn on the blender until the mangoes are crushed.
- Add the condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Turn on the blender until the ingredients are well-blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container.
- Add the sago, diced gulaman, and diced mangoes. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve in glasses. Top with diced mangoes if desired.
- Enjoy your mango sago gulaman dessert!
WATCH For more Cooking Video’shttps://goo.gl/LMmDVk
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
https://youtu.be/ESVOwOYcXGQ Save Print How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 Save Print How to Make Milo Polvoron ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c Save Print How to Make No Bake Oreo ...read more