- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Milo powder
- ¼ cup powdered milk
- 2 tbsp fine sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Using a non-stick pan, lightly toast the flour. Be careful not to over toast it.
- Sift the toasted flour, Milo powder, powdered milk, and sugar. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture. Then put the melted butter in it. Mix well.
- Get some of the mixture using a polvoron molder. Transfer to a container or cellophane if you want to wrap it. (Refer to the video for the wrapping technique).
- Repeat step 4 until all of the mixture is consumed.
- Enjoy your Milo polvoron!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
Mga Patok na Dessert Recipes For Business
Puto Flan / Leche Puto Recipe https://youtu.be/kBk92r03ogU Ingredients For the Flan: 4 egg yolks 1 can of sweetened ...read more
How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
https://youtu.be/ESVOwOYcXGQ Save Print How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman ...read more
How to Cook Dynamite Lumpia
https://youtu.be/0U4ZGCxxRxo Save Print How to Cook Dynamite Lumpia ...read more