- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Milo powder
- ¼ cup powdered milk
- 2 tbsp fine sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Using a non-stick pan, lightly toast the flour. Be careful not to over toast it.
- Sift the toasted flour, Milo powder, powdered milk, and sugar. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture. Then put the melted butter in it. Mix well.
- Get some of the mixture using a polvoron molder. Transfer to a container or cellophane if you want to wrap it. (Refer to the video for the wrapping technique).
- Repeat step 4 until all of the mixture is consumed.
- Enjoy your Milo polvoron!
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Ingredients: 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or ...read more
How-to-make-Yema Cake Recipe
Pulled from the Southern Part of Luzon, this Quick & Easy Yema Cake recipe is ...read more
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
https://youtu.be/oZWFsSdgT1c How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) all-purpose cream 6 tbsp condensed ...read more