- 1 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 15 pcs marshmallows (medium sized, approx. 2cm height)
- 1/4 cup powdered milk, for coating
- In a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk and powdered milk. (Remember: Don’t add all the powdered milk. Start by adding 1/4 cup then adjust later on.)
- Mix well. Try to knead the mixture with your clean hand. If it won’t stick to your palms and fingers then it is ready for molding.
- Get about a tbsp of the mixture then flatten it with your palms. Put a marshmallow at the center then wrap it with the pastillas mixture. Roll it with your palms then squeeze the sides with your fingers until the shape becomes similar to the marshmallow.
- Coat with powdered milk as the final touch.
- Put in small cupcake cups or wrap with cellophane.
- Serve and enjoy your pastimallows!
WATCH For more Cooking Video’shttps://goo.gl/LMmDVk
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe
Ingredients: 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or ...read more
How to Make Cheese Pastillas
https://youtu.be/tqwINqEnEUo Ingredients: 1 cup powdered milk1/2 cup condensed milk2 tbsp grated cheese1 tbsp white sugarpowdered sugar, for ...read more
How to Make Ensaladang Talong
https://youtu.be/JRxZvQBysHA How to Make Ensaladang Talong Ingredients 3 pcs eggplant 2 pcs medium tomatoes, chopped 3 cloves ...read more
How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert
https://youtu.be/ESVOwOYcXGQ How to Make Fruity Leche Gulaman Dessert Ingredients 1 can fruit cocktail (482g) 1 sachet jelly ...read more