- 2 pcs whole garlic, minced
- 5 pcs chili pepper, minced
- cooking oil
- In a preheated pan, put about 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Add the minced garlic and chili peppers.
- Stir then simmer until the garlic turns brown.
- Serve as a sauce together with toyomansi for siomai and other steamed or fried dish.
Easy Related Posts
Mushroom Gravy Recipe
INGREDIENTS 1 pound mixed fresh white and exotic mushrooms such as cremini, oyster, or shiitake (discard ...read more
How to Make Choco Jelly Samalamig
https://youtu.be/LaIPcNkz49Y How to Make Choco Jelly Samalamig Ingredients For the choco jelly: 1 tsp gelatin powder (clear) ...read more
Chicken Pizza Recipe
Chicken Pizza Recipe Ingredients 400 g chicken breast fillet ( 4 pcs) 2 Tbsp butter ½ ...read more
Puto Kamoteng Kahoy
Puto Kamoteng Kahoy Ingredients 4 cups grated cassava 5 tablespoons sugar 1 tablespoon Brown sugar or ...read more